Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Thing 14

Technorati feels a little voyeuristic to me. I learned that BoingBoing is the most popular blog by fans and Arianna Huffington has the most authority. Having seen her on Bill Maher, I don’t know if I agree, but it was interesting poking around. I didn’t like how you could see other’s members who subscribed to that site. I understand that that helps with the social aspect and learning from others, for instance, if Doug Johnson subscribed to a particular site I might find it interesting and a learning experience, but sometimes people keep an eye on things for different reasons. For example, I have a very good friend who is a strong democrat and so is her husband, but he holds a membership in the Republican Party so he can get their mailings and other literature. I believe I will stick with del.icio.us. I love the organizational aspect of that! Below are the hits I got for the searches requested on thing 14. I bet they change daily!

1402 hits for School Library 2.0 blog posts
53 hits for School Library 2.0 in blog directory
38 hits for School Library 2.0 in tags

No comments: