Saturday, August 16, 2008

Still working on Thing 20

This is a 4 minute video that a teacher made to begin his unit on the solar system. I thought it was creative because he gives instructions to his 5th grade students for working. He obviously embedded this video within a unit that the kids were working through mostly independently. Very creative! He must be a 23 Things graduate!

I didn't know about Blinx which I found most helpful. The two previous posts were examples of requested videos that I couldn't find or it was taking too long to find them because I didn't even realize there were resources that searched through all the videos out there. This is a "aahh" moment because I should really know by now (I am on thing 20, geez) that there are search engines for EVERYTHING. With the two jumproping videos I tried to embed them but wasn't successful... I am sure I am just doing something wrong, but the teachertube embedding was very easy. Just like teachers to make things easy for people!

No comments: