Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Thing 13

This is way cool! Just this morning I thought “How am I going to get all my frequently used bookmarked sites from my personal laptop to my new SBISD laptop?” Talk about point of need! I love Del.icio.us! Now no matter where I am I can get my bookmarks and there are no more wondering what folder I put it in or what I was working on. I think it will be great when identifying sites for research especially since some sites are good in more than one area and the use of tags allow for this instead of putting things in a particular folder.

I am having a bit more of a problem thinking about or understanding how to take advantage of it as a social bookmarking site other than I can see what others’ have bookmarked with similar tags which could be potentially very helpful opening up a world of other sites to me.

No comments: