Thursday, July 16, 2009

Links for Apps Mentioned in Thing 6 of 11.5

Upon a challenge by VWB in a comment for me to encourage others to provide links to the different apps they found, I had to brush up on my skills in order to provide links for the apps I mentioned. They are listed below to the best of my ability! :)

Here is a link for the free Shape Builders app that I mentioned in Thing 6's post.

After exploring the Math Drills Lite program I mentioned, I was unable to find a link on the web for the Lite version that the iTouch/iPhone will let you download. The exact title is Instant Interactive Math Drills Lite version 1.3.

The ever so fun iWriteWords would be great for kindergarten students.

Lastly, I mentioned the US Presidents app for those students who LOVE to learn about past leaders.

No comments: