Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Thing 9

Which method of finding feeds did you find easiest to use? If I knew it about what I wanted to find then Blogline or Google Blog was very easy to use. If I didn't REALLY know what I was looking for then it was a lot of hunting and checking.

Which Search tool was the easiest for you? I thought the easiest to use was Edublog because the topics were listed and the ones voted "best" had been identified.

Which was more confusing? Syndic8 was more confusing and since it was towards the end I spent the least amount of time on it.

What kind of useful feeds did you find in your travels? Or what kind of unusual ones did you find?

2 comments:

arkreynolds said...

Feeds are useful tools. You're doing a great job.

Dyanna said...

I had to laugh with your first line. I felt the same about not being sure what I wanted to look for. I almost spent more time coming up with what to look for then looking for it... :)