Sunday, July 27, 2008

Thing 7

Google is amazing in the way that it has linked and helped people around the world. I spent time with Google Doc creating a new business card for my new job. Google Docs could have saved me a great amount of headaches had I only known about it last year. I can imagine using that a lot in collaboration with other teachers and librarians. I created the beginnings of a calendar to integrate my personal life with my school life - I am already pretty good at keeping two calendars but sometimes it helps if I can see the big picture. Then I spent WAY too much time playing with iGoogle.

1 comment:

arkreynolds said...

It is so easy to spend way too much time! It sounds like you're having fun working your way through 23 things. Keep up the great work! See you soon.